B2B DEMAND GENERATION AND LEAD NURTURING CASE STUDIES
These B2B demand generation and lead nurturing cases studies are a small sample of how we help business owners succeed.
Digital Demand Center has been used by a variety of B2B sales and marketing organizations to grow sales faster and simultaneously lower their cost of sales. We invite you to browse our B2B demand generation and lead nurturing case studies to learn more about the problems we help solve and a more detailed understanding of the results and ROI our turnkey demand generation and lead nurturing engine can drive for you business.
Demand Gen and Lead Nurturing Case Study
Digital Demand Center Increases Qualified Leads by 100% and Reduces Sales Development Rep Headcount by 50%
Collective Goods brings world-class retail experiences with incredible prices to corporate workplaces, as an employee benefit that allows organizations to contribute to causes, they care about.
- Selling to: Corporation with over 300 employees
- Targeting: 18,000 HR Directors and Benefits Managers
- Selling: Benefit and Fund Raising Events
- Deal Size: $8K to $20K in Annual Recurring Rev
- Sales Cycle: 2 to 9 Months
Targeted Marketing & Lead Nurturing Case Study
DDC’s Lead Nurturing to Ideal Targets Helps Professional Services Company Double Growth 2 Years in a Row
PCO Bookkeepers is privately held 20-year-old accounting and bookkeeping services firm. Founded by a sole proprietor, PCO Bookkeepers’ team of expert bookkeepers and accountants cater to the pest management and lawn care industry.
- Selling to: Pest Control and Lawn Care Companies
- Targeting: 6,000 Business Owners
- Selling: Accounting and Consulting Services
- Deal Size: $12K to $40K in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Sales Cycle: 3 to 18 Months
Turnkey Demand Gen Case Study
Digital Demand Center™ Targets 6K Ideal Buyers for Mobile App Software to Help Fuel 300% Growth with No Outside Investors
KipTraq is a mobile data collection platform that helps businesses collect data on their mobile devices and report on that data via the cloud. Any information usually captured in the field can be done faster by using KipTraq.
- Selling to: Produce and Food Manufacturers
- Targeting: 6,000 Operations Executives and Managers
- Selling: Mobile Application Software and BI Tools
- Deal Size: $12K to $120K in Annual Recurring Rev
- Sales Cycle: 3 to 9 Months
B2B Nurturing Case Study
Industry Leading Diagnostic Tools Manufacturer Needed Lead Nurturing to Stay Top of Mind with Buyers
The Energy Conservatory (TEC) manufactures MINNEAPOLIS brand precision diagnostic equipment and develops processes used to solve comfort, energy use, durability and air quality problems in buildings.
- Selling to: Construction and HVAC Companies
- Targeting: 12,000 engineers and contractors
- Selling: Multiple Hardware and Software Solutions
- Deal Size: $4K to $50K plus
- Sales Cycle: 1 to 6 months
ABM & Nurturing Case Study
Digital Demand Center™ Leveraged as Account Based Marketing Engine for Niche B2B Financial Software and Services
Company offers highly specialized services and software that helps companies carrying over $1B in corporate debt remain in compliance with Federal and SEC regulations.
- Selling to: Large Enterprise Companies
- Targeting: 1,500 Board Members and Corporate Officers
- Selling: Financial Service Solution/Software
- Deal Size: $200K plus in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Sales Cycle: 9 to 18 months
Turnkey Demand Gen Case Study
Digital Demand Center™ Launched as Build to Transfer Marketing Engine for Start Up to Generate 320 Sales Ready Leads and $1.4M Opportunity Pipeline
Transeo is a cloud-based software that helps administrators, students and parent to collaborate and prepare the student for success after graduation.
- Selling to: Public School Districts
- Targeting: 40,000 School Administrators
- Selling: Software Subscriptions
- Deal Size: $16K to $120K plus in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Sales Cycle: 6 to 12 Months